Articles on this Page
- 09/04/15--19:16: _Bad certificate
- 09/10/15--04:57: _i cant access my si...
- 07/02/16--12:45: _CSR and CRT and key...
- 03/06/17--12:23: _Your post about sec...
- 03/16/17--05:07: _SSL Certificate Error
- 04/04/17--07:33: _SSL certificate
- 06/09/17--13:20: _Planning on buying ...
- 06/20/17--11:56: _Removed Site SSL st...
- 02/22/18--02:25: _SSL Certificate Que...
- 02/27/18--17:59: _Adding an SSL cert ...
- 09/04/15--19:16: Bad certificate
- 07/02/16--12:45: CSR and CRT and key for SSL certificate?
- 03/06/17--12:23: Your post about security
- 03/16/17--05:07: SSL Certificate Error
- 04/04/17--07:33: SSL certificate
- 06/20/17--11:56: Removed Site SSL still Active?
- 02/22/18--02:25: SSL Certificate Question
- 02/27/18--17:59: Adding an SSL cert to site (not Let's Encrypt)
When pulling up the URL to my URL, it says the WordPress certificate is not valid and unsafe. I use the domain hosting via WP and need to know how this can be fixed. If others are getting the same message when trying to access my website, then this is a huge problem.
A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol.
I’m trying to move my hosting over to Bluehost and was told to contact WordPress to get my CSR and CRT and SSL certificate. I believe I need to input this info to be able to use plugins, which currently aren’t able to be downloaded (I currently get an an error: “Could not create directory. […]
I will either receive complete security from wordpress.com, or discontinue using it to reach out. Let me know what to do.
Hey, When I send my website link via email it is saying unsecure connection when opened from the email to a web browser. After running my site through an SSL checker it is saying mismatched URL’s are causing a problem as none of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered. […]
How can I get a private key for a SSL-certificate?
So I’ve done a lot of research and I understand the basic differences between wordpress.com and wordpress.org, but nobody is comparing the business plan on wordpress.com to wordpress.org. I’ve ran into several sites that say I cant install plugins like yoast on wordpress.com and others that make it look like the wordpress.com interface is extremely […]
So I had a wordpress.com domain name and premium plugins. After following the directions to delete my account and page (I’m setting up a custom one on my own server) I’m unable to contact support through live chat and I’m now getting an invalid cert error. Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying […]
Does WordPress.com use multidomain SSL ? Beucase I see that our certificate used on several other domains.
Hi all, I’m currently transitioning from a self managed and hosted site to a new managed platform and am really liking just about everything WordPress has to offer. My only gripe is with SSL certificates… I understand that WP sites are secured with Let’s Encrypt by default, but this isn’t satisfactory for my organisation. Our […]